- Administration of Online Education for Adult Learners (Graduate Certificate)
- Health Care Management (Graduate Certificate)
- Human Services Administration (Graduate Certificate)
- Nonprofit Leadership (Graduate Certificate)
- Operations Management (Graduate Certificate)
- Project Management (Graduate Certificate)
Granite State College cannot confirm whether any particular program meets requirements for professional licensure in states other than New Hampshire. If you plan to seek licensure or certification after you complete your degree or certificate, contact that state’s licensing board to determine if the Granite State College program meets licensure requirements in that state. Note that licensures and certifications may require exams, background checks or additional coursework not included in the College program.
Graduation Planning System
The Graduation Planning System (GPS) pages represent the College’s approved curricula, including credit, GPA, general education, and major requirements.
Once the student is fully admitted into the program, a personalized degree audit will be completed that will account for any credits granted through transfer. The student’s personalized degree plan will be available in WebROCK. More information may be found at https://www.granite.edu/current-students/academics/degree-planning-tools/