Online education options are on the rise in human resource development and training fields across all private and public industries. From learning workplace environments and self-directed professional development pursuits to college and university settings, online education options can be an engaging and effective way to develop individuals and teams. And yet, developing an effective online education certificate for adult learners is not simply about taking traditional face-to-face education and putting it online. There are a variety of critical skills and roles that comprise effective online education efforts.
Whether you are part of a team that oversees online education efforts, are currently in charge of online training and education, or want to transfer existing education skills to begin a new career path in online education, this certificate provides an intensive yet flexible approach for individuals across a variety of adult education roles to take your aspirations, knowledge, and skills to the next level. Granite State College has been at the forefront of online education for more than 25 years, and this certificate will connect you with experts in the field and provide opportunities for real-world experience.
Students will have the opportunity to:
1. Identify critical roles and resources needed for effective administration of online adult education certificates.
2. Develop essential tools and strategies to monitor and evaluate online adult education certificates.
3. Describe and apply key theories, models, and trends related to effective online adult education certificates.
4. Demonstrate application of new knowledge related to diverse skill sets that enhance online education certificates.
5. Engage with a network of active practitioners who are involved in online adult education efforts across a variety of disciplines.
Minimum grade of C required for all coursework
Minimum GPA Requirement: 3.0
|Administration of Online Education for Adult Learners-Graduate Certificate|
|INST 803||Foundations of Program Planning and Evaluation||1|
|INST 805||Foundations of Adult Learning Theory||1|
|INST 807||Foundations of Finance, Contracts and Legal Issues||1|
|INST 809||Foundations of Program Feasibility||1|
|INST 811||Foundations of The Learning Workplace||1|
|INST 813||Foundations of Education Technology||1|
|INST 815||Resiliency: A Futurist Approach||1|
|INST 817||Roles and Skills Primer: Administration of Online Programs||2|
|INST 819||Engaging Adult Learners in the Digital Age||2|
|INST 821||Administration of Online Education: Self-Designed Topic||2|
|INST 823||Program Planning and Evaluation: Project||2|
|INST 850||Integrative Capstone: Administration of Online Education||3|